Without any doubt, the 5th is my favourite avenue in NY. I’m sure I could spend a whole week, or even a month confined in this street and I wouldn’t be bored at all. Here are some ideas of the activities you can do:
- Get kinky at the Museum of Sex @ 233 5th Ave.
Read a book at the NY Public Library Stephen A. Schwarzman Building (without a doubt, my favourite place in NYC!) @ 498 5th Ave.
- Visit the Metropolital Museum of Art (The Met) @ 1000 5th Ave.
- Visit the Guggenheim Museum @ 1071 5th Ave.
- Take a picture of Forbes headquarters @ 60 5th Ave.
- Take a picture of the great Flatiron Building @ 175 5th Ave.
- Climb the Empire State Building @ 350 5th Ave.
- Take a picture of Carlos Slim’s building @ 417 5th Ave.
- Take a picture of St. Patrick’s Cathedral @ 555 5th Ave.
- Take a picture of the Rockefeller Center at night @ 600 5th Ave.
- See the waterfalls of the Trump Tower at night @ 721 5th Ave.
- Shop at Lord & Taylor @ 424 5th Ave (don’t forget the coupon!).
- Find the latest book at Barnes & Noble @ 555 5th Ave.
- Go for a quick make-over at Sephora @ 597 5th. Ave.
- Check the new trends at Sacks Fifth Avenue @ 611 5th Ave.
- Buy a fine piece of jewllery at Tiffany & Co. @ 727 5th Ave.
- Get inspired by the amazing windows of Bergdorf Goodman @ 754 5th Ave.
- Check the newest gadgets at the Apple Store @ 767 5th Ave.
- Find your inner child at the legendary FAO Schwarz @ 767 5th Ave.
- Jog around Central Park.
- Say hello to the amazing animals at the Central Park Zoo @64th St. & 5th Ave.
- In winter, skate at the Rockefeller Center @ 600 5th Ave.
- Sit on The Met stairs and enjoy the street shows @ 1000 5th Ave.
- Enjoy the seasonal cultural events at Madison Square Park
Food & Drink